Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chris tells me Anya performed 3 magical feats yesterday evening while I was at soccer. Of course, since I wasn't there to witness them, they didn't actually happen. But I'll post them here for documentation-sake.


  1. She stood without support briefly. Chris tells me Anya was standing, holding on to the coffee table. While looking down at her basket of toys (which are next to the table), she let go of the table and stood for 2 seconds, while pondering her next move -- which was to go get toys out of the box.

  2. Anya signed "milk". He says it was deliberate and didn't look like her just playing/flexing her fingers. I guess she was kind of fussy and it was at about the time I normally nurse her. Chris said he got her some milk when she signed and she de-fussed. I dunno. I have my doubts.

  3. Anya cruised. Chris was lying on the floor and she used him as support to cruise.

No comments: